PowerMax 1000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter PMX-1000
- Additional information
PowerMax PMX-1000 Overview:
- PowerMax, who is known in the RV and marine industries for their DC converters, chargers and transfer switches, has now come out with a line of DC to AC pure sine wave power inverters to compliment it’s trusted lineup!
- The PMX-1000 inverts 12VDC to AC, meets 120V AC electronic appliance safety operating standard and can be used to power most electronic appliances or equipment.
- This inverter provides a high-efficiency output, powerful starting capability, digital control and pure sine wave output.
- Features include DC voltage detection, high/low voltage alarm, high/low voltage protection, auto-reset, overload protection, short circuit protection, USB, remote function (on/off by remote). The inverter will shut down if the internal temperature gets too hot and will be automatically reset after the unit cools down.
- Aluminum housing, 1 year warranty
PowerMax PMX-1000 Specifiactions:
- MAX. continuous Output Power: 1000 Watts
- DC Input Static Current (No Load): ≤ 1.5 Amp
- AC Output Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Low Voltage Alarm: 10.5 ± 0.5V
- Low Voltage Cut Off Level: 10.5V
- Auto-reset after shut-down: 12 V ±0.5V
- High Voltage Cut Off Level: 15V-16.5V
- Output AC Voltage: AC 115V ± 10% RMS
- Output Frequency Level: 60 ± 1Hz
- Overload Power Range: 1000 Watts +5-30%
- USB Power Port Output V/A: DC 4.7-5.3V / 2100mA
- Full Load Optimum Efficiency: ≥ 85%
- AC Output Short Circuit Protection: system shut down (no damage)
- Temperature Protection: ＜ 65°C
- Cooling Fan: depend on inner temperature rising above ≥ 45°C
- Led Indicators: normal/Green, fault/Red
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.2 x 3.5″
- Weight: 7.5 lbs