All merchandise supplied by Inverters R Us is covered by our warranty and return policy. Before any return, please contact Customer Service/Technical Support in order to troubleshoot your issue. Please do not ship any item back to Inverters R US without referencing your RMA number. Any returns sent without an RMA number may be refused. All returns with authorized RMA’s must be shipped back to Inverters R US within 2 weeks of the RMA being issued.
30 Day Return Policy – General
Is the product you purchased not right for your application or you’re just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused, uninstalled and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery. We will issue a refund to your original payment method less a 15% restocking fee.
To get started with a return, please complete this form after reading the below return policy and guidelines: . If you have any questions, please call us at 866-419-2616 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returned products must be new, unused, and not have been installed or altered. They must also include the original box and packaging, as well as all manuals, guides, hardware, cables, carrying cases, warranty cards, tags, stickers, etc. In short, it must look like new.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Inverters R Us or our designated warehouse (generally within 2 business days of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our designated warehouse.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple units of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact one of our sales representatives if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you select the correct item.
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. All returns require an Inverters R Us Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number and will need to be returned to a warehouse that we designate.
- We encourage you to take photos of your product as packaged and shipped in the unlikely event of damage during return shipment.
- You may use the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- You must ship to the address we provide, include the Return Authorization number on the outside of the package, and include a paper copy of the Return Authorization inside the package.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected.
- Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their original packaging) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may reuse the original shipping box or container but please remove all old labels.
- Please DO NOT use the manufacturer’s product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department. Returns should be shipped to the address provided on your Return Authorization instructions.
- Please retain your return tracking information. Inverters R Us is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment. You will receive a confirmation email from Inverters R Us when your return is processed which will include the full details of refund credited.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchanged merchandise. That means you’ll claim the inventory and get your new equipment fast!
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Marketplace Purchases (Amazon, Walmart.com, eBay)
- If you purchased your product through one of the online marketplaces in which we participate – currently Amazon; Walmart.com; or eBay – please manage your return through the returns process outlined on the appropriate marketplace. We will not be able to assist you with your return before the marketplace communicates with us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind after placing an order, act quickly! We turn around and process orders generally within a few hours.
- An order can be modified or cancelled only before it has been processed by the warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out, generally before 1:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. After this time an order cancellation must be handled as a return.
- If you need to cancel an order please call us at 866-419-2616
Used or Installed Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been installed or shows signs of attempted installation or use is considered used and cannot be returned to Inverters R Us. We encourage you to gather all of the components of your system and ensure they are appropriate before starting any installation activities.
- Signs of installation or use include but are not limited to wear and tear, dirt or stains, scuffing, screw marks, scratches, bent mounting tabs, drilling, etc.
- Craigslist, eBay and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Inverters R Us
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. The customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Inverters R Us upon delivery will be rejected.
If Your Product Arrives With Shipping Damage
- If your product arrives with damage from shipping and it is unusable, please contact us immediately at 866-419-2616 or email@example.com and we will arrange for it to be promptly exchanged at no cost to you. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures.
If Your Product Arrives and it is Defective
- If your product arrives and does not function (dead on arrival), please contact us immediately at 866-419-2616 or firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our technical support representatives will work with you to validate that it is in fact non-functional and, if so, for it to be promptly exchanged at no cost to you.
Warranty Repairs after 30 Days (Excluding Victron Products)
- Most manufacturers offer a warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine if your product is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, please review the original documentation that came with your product, or contact the manufacturer; if cannot locate the documentation or manufacturer, please contact us at 866-419-2616 or email@example.com and we will assist you in identifying the manufacturer’s contact information. Inverters R Us does not warranty these products.
- Please note warranty repairs may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer’s policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties generally do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
Warranty Repairs after 30 Days (Victron Energy Products Only)
- Products manufactured by Victron generally have lengthy warranties provided by Victron. Inverters R Us assists its customers by coordinating any necessary warranty repairs, which will be conducted at an authorized Victron service center. If your Victron product has failed during its warranty period, please complete the VICTRON WARRANTY FORM located HERE and an Inverters R Us technical support representative will contact you to get the process started.
Questions / Concerns
- If anything is unclear or if your have a special circumstance, give us a shout!
- We can be reached by phone at 866-419-2616 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org