Go Power 12V Industrial Pure Sine Wave Inverter Remote GP-ISW-R-12
- Additional information
The new Go Power GP-ISW-R-12 inverter remote features an LED bar graph showing battery voltage and power output. It also displays over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, overload protection, over-temperature protection, invert mode, power save mode, and AC grid indicator. Includes 25′ of cable. This remote can be used with all Go Power GP-ISW inverters that are rated for 12 volts.
- OUTPUT POWER INDICATOR: Output power indicator shows the power draw from the inverter by the load. Ideally, the output power indicator should remain in the green & orange area of the bar chart. If the output power indicator is up to the red area, the OLP LED will flash and the inverter will shut down.
- BATTERY VOLTAGE INDICATOR: Battery voltage indicator will move up and down as the battery voltage changes. Ideally, the voltage should remain in the green area of the bar chart. If the voltage goes into the red area at the top and bottom of the bar chart, the
inverter may shut down.
- OVP (Over voltage protection): Indicates that the inverter will shut down because its input voltage is above the voltage limit.
- UVP (Under voltage protection): Indicates that inverter will shut down because its input voltage is below the voltage minimum.
- OLP (Overload protection indicator): Indicates the inverter will shut down due to a short circuit or overload protection.
- OTP (Over temperature protection indicator): Indicates the inverter will shut down due to over temperature protection. Once the inverter cools down, the indicator will turn off automatically.
- INV indicator: Indicates the inverter is ready.
- PWR. SAV. indicator: Power saving functions.