Xantrex Prosine 1800 Watt Pure Sine Inverter with GFCI Outlet 806-1800
- Additional information
PROsine Inverters deliver true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. This clean output makes PROsine Inverters ideal for handling sensitive loads, while also improving AC equipment performance. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, expect the best performances from televisions, audio systems, speed tools, and any other electronics where you want nothing but the most optimal performance.
Offering superior quality true sine wave output, the Prosine 1000 and 1800 stand-alone power inverters are ideally suited for electrical systems that already have a quality multistage battery charger. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, their 120-volt, 60 Hz AC power output is capable of handling both heavy duty and smaller, multiple AC loads. Prosine inverters include a backlit LCD display panel, which can be mounted remotely.
With less than 3% total harmonic distortion, Prosine 1000 and 1800 inverters deliver true sine wave output that is identical to AC power supplied by your utility. This clean output makes Prosine inverters ideal for handling sensitive loads and improves AC equipment performance. Expect trouble-free true sine wave electricity for televisions, audio systems, variable speed tools, and more.
Xantrex Part Number: 806-1800
- 1000 and 1800 watt inverters (1500 and 2900 watt surge capability)
- True sine wave AC output (crystal controlled)
- Removable LCD display can be mounted remotely for control and monitoring
- Unique DC terminals offer 180-degree connections for easy installation in tight places
- Powersave mode draws only 1.5 watts under no load
- Two year warranty
- Over temperature shutdown and automatic overload protection
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Short circuit and AC backfeed protection
The included remote panel displays DC input voltage from the battery, DC input current (amps) drawn from the battery, power scale with inverter wattage output, and status/error display for shutdown conditions – overload, over-temperature, and over/under voltage. Comes with 25′ (7.6 m) cable.
NOTE: This accessory is included with PROsine inverters. It is not sold separately.