Wagan 400 Watt 12 Volt Power Inverter Smart USB+ 2003-5
- Additional information
Have you ever gone to check your e-mail only to find your iPad® battery depleted? Have you ever been mid-flight begging your laptop battery to last just a few more minutes? As computer and tablet technology constantly progresses, battery advancements appear to be motionless in comparison. Wagan Tech has come up with a solution to this problem
Wagan Tech would like to take this opportunity to introduce their new and improved USB+™ power inverters and mobile electronics. Due to the high power demand necessary to charge iPad®, E-Reader’s, and tablet’s, most accessories on the market are unable to charge these devices through conventional USB ports.
Compatible with iPad, Kindle, Nook, Xoom, as well as other tablets and E-readers. Wagan Tech’s USB+™ line of products are sure to give you the edge over the competition!
Part Number: 2003-5
- No installation required, simply plug in and use
- Run and charge 110V equipment in your vehicle
- 2.1 Amp USB power port to charge and power tablets, smart phone and cell phones, MP3 players, and other USB appliances
- Can operate with the car engine turned off
- High peak wattage for sensitive electronics
- Auto reset short-circuit protection
- Overload protection & low battery shutdown
- 2 Year Warranty
- Lifetime Tech Support
- True-rated™ power: 400 W continuous
- Peak surge power: 1,000 W
- USB output: 2.1 A**
- No load current draw: Less than 0.75 A
- Low battery alarm: 10 V ± 0.5 V
- Low battery shut-down: 10 V ± 0.5 V
- Thermo protection cooling fan: Yes
- AC Outlet: 2
- USB power ports: 2
- Cables included: Yes
- Net weight: 19.4 oz (551 g)
- Gross weight (with cables): 25.9 oz (735 g)
- Dimensions: 3.9 in. x 6.5 in. x 1.9 in.
*All e-reader and smart phone trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
**2.1 Amp total. 1 Amp per USB port if both are being used at the same time. If only one USB port is being used, it can produce the full 2.1 Amp.