- Additional information
Victron Orion IP67 24/12 and 12/24 DC-DC converters are completely encapsulated: waterproof, shockproof and ignition protected. Water, oil or dirt will not damage the Orion IP67 DC-DC Converter. The casing is made of cast aluminum and the electronics are molded in resin.
Completely encapsulated: waterproof, shockproof and ignition protected
Water, oil or dirt will not damage the Orion IP67 DC-DC Converter. The casing is made of cast aluminum and the electronics are molded in resin.
Extra-long input and output cables
Thanks to the cables of 1.8 meters in length, intermediate cable interconnections to increase length even more will in most cases not be needed. This is an important reliability increasing feature in an area were IP67 protection grade is needed.
Wide input voltage range
With 15 to 40 Volts input range, a stable output is ensured during surges or sags due to other equipment connected to same battery.
Protected against overheating
It can be used in a hot environment such as a machine room.
Victron Orion IP67 converters are available in 5 models:
- ORI122421226 – Orion IP67 12/24-50
- ORI241205260 – Orion IP67 24/12-5
- ORI241210260 – Orion IP67 24/12-10
- ORI241220260 – Orion IP67 24/12-20
- ORI241221226 – Orion IP67 24/12-100
Orion DC-DC converters, non isolated installation:
1. First connect the ‘minus’ cables (black) to the minus of the supply and to the minus of the load. Please note that a bad minus connection could result in output over-voltage.
2. Connect the load output (yellow) to the load.
3. Connect the positive input (red) to the supply. The positive input must be protected by a fuse.
|Select a Size|
Orion IP67 24/12 5A, Orion IP67 24/12 10A, Orion IP67 24/12 20A, Orion IP67 24/12 100A, Orion IP67 12/24 50A