Spartan Power 10 foot 4 AWG Alligator Clamp Battery Cables
- Additional information
10 foot 4 AWG Battery Cables with Alligator Clamps Overview:
- MADE IN THE USA – Lifetime crimp warranty! For use with up to a 1500 watt power inverter.
- Alligator clamp housings are made of ultra strong glass filled nylon, NOT cheap, flimsy plastic! The clips come fully insulated with Kelvinized isolated, serrated COPPER jaws and a heavy duty spring.
- Each 600V cable set is professionally cut, crimped and heat shrinked with the utmost quality & precision.
- UL 1232/1283/1346/10269 Approved
- VW-1 & moisture resistant, Polyvinylchloride (PVC) insulation
- These 10 feet battery cables include one red 4 gauge and one black 4 gauge cable with an alligator clamp & 5/16″ lug premade on each end with beveled, seamless tubular, tin plated PANDUIT (USA) copper lugs for superior corrosion and oxidation resistance. BUY AMERICAN!
These Spartan Power 10 foot 4 AWG battery cable sets come professionally pre-assembled with 5/16″ ring terminals on one end and alligator clamps on the other end. The cables are perfect for connecting your power inverters or other DC application to a battery bank in an emergency situation or when you are short on time! These cable sets come with Adhesive Lined Irradiated Polyolefin (PO) heat shrink, which is exceptionally resistant to water, fungus, and UV light.
- Made in the USA
- Polyvinyl-chloride (PVC) insulation
- 90°C MTW – UL & CSA 105°C
- Voltage rating: 600 volts
- VW-1 & moisture resistant
- ROHS Compliant
- UL 1232/1283/1346/10269* Approved
Heat Shrink Features:
- Shrink ratio: Approximately 3 to 1 at +90°C
- Operational temp. range: -55°C to +135°C
- Dielectric strength: 500 V/mil (197 kV/cm)
- Volume resistivity: 1014 ohm-cm
- Tensile strength: 1500 psi (141 kg/cm2)
- Specifications: AMS-DTL-23053/5, CL 1 and CL 3; UL 224, VW-1; CSA 198, OFT