SOK 12V 280Ah LiFePO4 Battery with Built-in heater & Bluetooth
Due to Weight All Batteries Must Ship LTL Freight
- Additional information
SOK SK12V280H 280Ah LiFePO4 battery is designed for cold weather usage! You can safely charge at temperatures down to 4°F by a standard charger or solar charge controller. Inverters R US hot tip: The heater pads draw power from the charger itself, so no power lost from the battery cells themselves.
Download the app to connect and monitor your SOK Battery
SOK SK12V280H Features:
- 7 year warranty and maintenance free with a 8000~12000 cycles life span.
- Detachable cover with replaceable BMS and cells.
- Built-in heater pad for using in down to -4°F.
- Bluetooth4.0 , support iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Support connect in parallel for larger capacity.
- Built-in smart Battery Management System (BMS).
- Low temperature charging cut-off.
- High temperature charging or discharging cut-off.
- Over charging and discharging protection.
- Over current and short circuit protection.
- Battery cells auto balance.
- Note for connecting in series: DO NOT CONNECT OVER 4 Batteries IN SERIES, and make sure to add the battery voltage balancer.
SOK SK12V280H Charge Information:
- Recommended Charge Current; 56 A
- Maximum Charge Current: 120 A
- Recommended Charge Voltage: 14.6 V
- Maximum Batteries in Series: 4
- Maximum Batteries in parallel: 10
SK12V280H Discharge Information:
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 200 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 250 A (7.5 s ±2.5 s)
- Recommended Low Voltage Disconnect: 10.4V
SK12V280H Size Information:
- Terminal Type: M8, 5/16 lugs
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Dimension (L x W x H): 13.07*9.52*9.84inch
- Case Material: Black paint aluminum case
SK12V280H Temperature Information:
- Discharge Temperature: -4 to 140 ºF
- Charge Temperature: 4 to 113 ºF (built-in heater pad)
- Storage Temperature: 23 to 95 ºF
The SK12V280H built-in heat pad turns on under the following conditions:
- Temperature is below 0° C (32°F)
- A charger is connected and able to supply sufficient current to the pads
- ≥ 4A for each 100Ah battery
- ≥ 7A for each 206Ah battery
For example, on a cold evening after the temperature drops down to under 0°C (32°F), when charging the heated battery, the battery would go into low temperature protection. Charging the cells is disabled, and if the charger is able to supply a sufficient amount of current, the
heat pad would automatically turn on. When the battery temperature exceeds 5°C (41°F), the heat pad turns off, and charging the cells is re-enabled.
- UL1973 & IEC62619 for battery cells.