SOK Marine Grade 12V 206Ah LiFePO4 Battery Sealed Plastic Box SK12V206P
- Additional information
- 7 Years Warranty,3000~8000 Cycles Life Span,Free Maintenance
- Detachable Cover,Replaceable BMS or Cells
- Connect in series for 24V or 36V or 48V Battery Bank, or Connect in Parallel for Larger Capacity
- Built-in Smart Battery Management System
- Low Temperature Charging Cut-off
- High Temperature Charging or Discharging Cut-off
- Over Charging or Discharging Protection
- Over Current & Short Circuit Protection
- Battery Cells Auto Balance
Notice for connect in series: If you need connect batteries in series, they should be at the same state-of-charge (SOC) before they are connected.
- Recommend charge current: 40A
- Maximum charge current: 70A
- Recommend charge voltage:14.4V ~14.6V
- Maximum batteries in series: 4PCs batteries.
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 130A
- Peak discharge current: 200A(3 seconds)
- Recommend low voltage disconnect: 11.2V
- BMS discharge cut-off voltage: Around 10.4V
- Reconnect Voltage:>11.6V
- Terminal Type: M8, 5/16 lugs
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Battery Dimensions: 13″ x 11″ x 9″
- Discharge temperature:-4°F~140°F
- Charge temperature: 32°F~113°F
- Recommend storage temperature:23°F~95°F
- UL1973&IEC62619 for Battery cells.