SOK Battery 100Ah 12V LiFePO4 SK12V100
- Additional information
The SOK 100Ah 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery has a 7 year warranty and maintenance free with a 4000-8000 cycles life span and with a detachable cover with replaceable BMS and cells.
- Connect in series for 24, 36 or 48 volt (maximum) battery bank or connect in parallel for larger capacity.
- Built-in smart Battery Management System (BMS).
- Low temperature charging cut-off.
- High temperature charging or discharging cut-off.
- Over charging and discharging protection.
- Over current and short circuit protection.
- Battery cells auto balance.
- Please note for connecting in series: If you are going to connect the batteries in series they need to be at the same State Of Charge (SOC) before they are connected.
SK12V100 Charge information:
- Recommend charge current: 20A
- Maximum charge current: 50A
- Recommend charge voltage:14.4V ~14.6V
- Maximum batteries in series: 4 PCs batteries
- Maximum batteries in parallel: 10 PCs batteries
SK12V100 Discharge Information:
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 100A
- Peak discharge current: 200A(3 seconds)
- Recommend low voltage disconnect: 11.2V
- BMS discharge cut-off voltage: Around 10.4V
- Reconnect Voltage:>11.6V
- Terminal Type: M8, 5/16 lugs
- Weight: 27 lbs.
- Discharge temperature:-4°F~140°F
- Charge temperature: 32°F~113°F
- Recommend storage temperature:23°F~95°F
Certifications Information: UL1973&IEC62619 for Battery cells.
Shipping Classification: UN 3480, CLASS 9