Samlex 3000 Watt 12V Pure Sine Inverter Charger EVO-3012
- Additional information
Samlex Part Number: EVO-3012
EVOLUTION Series Inverter/Charger
Pure sine wave inverter, adaptive battery charger, transfer relay All in ONE unit. Samlex Evolution Series inverter/chargers provide reliable AC power wherever its needed. For use with boats, RVs, cabins and specialty vehicles, as well as alternative energy, back-up and emergency power applications.
Using state-of-the-art technology, the Samlex EVO inverter/charger operates at 165 million instructions per second with lightening fast load & response times, has 9 points of physical protection monitoring (being scanned up to 10,000 times per second) to detect fault conditions & protect itself in a vast range of adverse environments.
The EVO-3012 is a 3000 Watt Pure Sine inverter, 12 VDC input, 120 VAC output, 50/60 Hz. It intelligently integrates a 130 Amp 4 stage Battery Charger and a 70 Amp Transfer Relay into an advanced and affordable off-grid power solution.
- Two separate AC inputs one for grid (priority #1), one for generator (priority #2), connect simultaneously, no need to reconfigure when different power sources are available.
- Generator Input is specifically designed to have more tolerance for wave form distortion, prevents unnecessary rejection of AC input and switch to inverter by tolerating distorted wave forms that can be produced by gritty generators
- Each AC input is programmable for voltage and frequency. User determines what the min and max thresholds are to switch from Grid or Generator to Inverter.
- Generator start can be initiated by Status Relay contact, can be programmed to activate when grid is lost.
- Connect a solar charge controller directly to the EVO though the Battery Charger external DC Input, seamlessly integrates solar charging into the EVOs power system.
- ONLINE Mode can be used to prioritize Batteries/Inverter over the grid, ideal for those wishing to operate primarily on solar power (when the grid is available, but might be costly).
- 3 or 4 stage charging with Equalization (must be manually initiated).
- Adaptive algorithm is used during Bulk to assess the condition of the battery. Subsequent stages are then based on the condition of the battery rather than pre-set time periods for Absorption and Float. Prevents unnecessary charging, extends the life of batteries.
- Programmable set battery voltage thresholds to initiate charging.
- Zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to Grid. When grid comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing.
- < 16ms transfer when going from Grid to Inverter. When grid is lost, the transfer relay switches to inverter at the correct place in the wave form, the transfer takes less than 16ms.
Surge Capacity (Power Boost):
- The EVO has 3X surge power
- Additionally, the EVO has large power overload allowances available for long periods of time. Increased inverter capacity means you can size your inverter smaller to handle heavy surge loads, reducing costs.
- The EVO operates at 165 million instructions per second producing lightning fast load and response times
- The EVO is practically indestructible. It has Bullet-Proof Intelligence in the form of 9 physical points of protection monitoring being scanned up to 10,000 times per second for adverse conditions. The EVO will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown before any product damage can be done.
- The EVO-RC remote control (sold separately) can be used to capture detailed EVO performance data. Records all detected faults and the conditions leading up to them. Data is stored on a removable 16GB SD Card (in the remote). Use data to analyze trends for more efficient use of system resources
- The EVO uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit to determine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans. Reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where the fans are needed.
- Input: 12 VDC
- Output: 120 VAC
- Watts: 3000 Watts
- Surge: 9000 Watts
- Outlets: Hard Wired
- Fuse: External
- Remote Control: EVO-RC (Optional Remote Control)
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.79 x 16.77 x 8.15 in
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Safety: ETL safety listed to stringent UL standards: 1741, 458, and to CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01. EMI/EMC compliant with FCC Part 15(B), Class B and RoHS Compliant.