Micro-Air Easy Start 368 Soft Starter for Residential Home & Commercial
$350.00 – $352.00
- Additional information
EasyStart is the most advanced & effective soft starter for all A/C applications. The EasyStart is a one-of-a-kind, custom developed soft starter for single-phase motors like those used in the home and commercial contexts. It employs a 4-part start ramp sequence that is self-optimizing, resulting in the lowest possible start-up current. EasyStart can deliver a start current reduction of up to 75% of a compressor’s LRA (locked-rotor amperage). EasyStart is the perfect solution that allows an air conditioner or refrigeration compressor to operate on a generator, inverter, or limited utility power when it would otherwise not have functioned. It can also be applied to air compressors and fluid pump motors.
Micro-Air 368 Features:
- Perfect emergency power solution on small to medium-sized generators.
- Reduced blinking of lights when A/C starts at home.
- EasyStart your home or business A/C in power emergencies.
- Be the only one on your blocks sleeping cool all though the night after a weather disaster.
- Supports both 115 and 230VAC motors.
- Specialized fault checks not found in any other soft starter provide further protection for your compressor.
- The EastStart 368 comes in two sizes, capable of supporting up to 48,000 or 72,000 BTU (6 ton) compressor. It includes a unique resistant and UV protected enclosure.
Micro-Air 368 Specs:
- Transparent Enclosure Dimensions: 9.45L x 4.72W x 2.95H in (40L x 120W x 75H mm)
- Wire Harness Length: 32 in (0.8m)
Micro-Air 368 Maintenance
The box and entry are water tight and can withstand normal rain events. The box should not be pressure washed since it is not rated for high power water jet cleaning. It can be washed with a mild soap and water solution.
Micro-Air 368 Safety and Warnings:
- AC Power can be dangerous or lethal if the proper safeguards are bit understood or preformed.
- If you are not sure of any aspect of this installation or proper safety when working with AC line voltages, please seek installation by a qualified HVAC or electrical professional
- Turn off all power to the air conditioning system before proceeding
- Read all instructions before installation
- Capacitors can store a charge and should be discharged by touching both terminal simultaneously with an insulated screw driver. Three terminal caps should use the “C” terminal to short each of the other two terminals.
|Select a Model|