Micro-Air EasyStart 368 Soft Starter ASY-368-X48-BLUE
- Additional information
The EasyStart is the most advanced & effective soft starter for all A/C applications. The EasyStart is a one-of-a-kind, custom developed soft starter for single-phase motors like those used in the home and commercial contexts. It employs a 4-part start ramp sequence that is self-optimizing, resulting in the lowest possible start-up current. EasyStart can deliver a start current reduction of up to 75% of a compressor’s LRA (locked-rotor amperage). EasyStart is the perfect solution that allows an air conditioner or refrigeration compressor to operate on a generator, inverter, or limited utility power when it would otherwise not have functioned. It can also be applied to air compressors and fluid pump motors.
- Perfect emergency power solution on small to medium-sized generators
- Reduces blinking of lights when A/C starts at home
- EasyStart Your Home or Business A/C in power emergencies
- Be the only one on your block sleeping Cool All Through The Night after a weather disaster
- Supports both 115 and 230 VAC motors.
- Specialized fault checks not found in any other soft starter provide further protection for your compressor.
- The EasyStart™368 is capable of supporting up to a 72,000 BTU (6 ton) compressor. It includes a unique water resistant and UV protected enclosure
- Transparent Enclosure Dimensions: 9.45L x 4.72W x 2.95H in (40L x 120W x 75H mm)
- Wire Harness Length: 32 in (0.8m)
Safety and Warnings
- AC Power can be dangerous or lethal if the proper safeguards are not understood or performed.
- If you are not sure of any aspect of this installation or proper safety when working with AC line voltages, please seek installation by a qualified HVAC or electrical professional.
- Turn off all power to the air conditioning system before proceeding.
- Read all instructions before starting installation.
- Capacitors can store a charge and should be discharged by touching both terminals simultaneously with an insulated screw driver.
- Three terminal caps should use the “C” terminal to short each of the other two terminals.