KISAE 3000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter with 100A Charger BIC1230100
- Additional information
Kisae BIC1230100 3000W / 100A Inverter-Charger – High Frequency Series
BIC inverter-chargers are premium performance, high-frequency power products that wed a high wattage true sinewave power inverter with a high amp smart battery charger. Flexibility is key with input voltage versions available in either 12 volt DC for 12V batteries or 24 volt DC for 24V batteries; and output versions of either 120 volt AC or 230 volt AC. The Kisae 3000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter with 100A Charger power gap is bridged with these premium performances, high frequency, bi-directional inverter-chargers.
- Combines a 3000W DC-AC inverter with a 80A multi-stage charger plus transfer switch.
- True sinewave output identical to or better than power provided by the local power grid.
- Multi-stage charging ensures batteries are charged to their maker’s recommendations.
- Variable settings offered for Gel, Flooded, AGM, and Lithium battery compatibility.
- High start-up surge rated at twice the continuous power rating.
Additional Features And Benefits
- High wattage power inverter
- True sine wave output
- 120Vac output versions available
- 230Vac output versions available
- High amperage battery charger
- Micro-processor controlled
- Regulatory Approved to cETus standards for North America, and CE standards for EU, UK, AU and NZ
- Multi-stage charging algorithm
- Charges a variety of battery types
- Lightweight compact design
- Built-in CAN BUS communication
- Accepts AC or DC input sources
- Built-in load sense to minimize battery drain
- Comes with remote panel included for unit setting and monitoring
Dimensions (L x W x H): BIC1230100: 19.7” × 12.1“ × 4.2” (500 x 307 x 106mm)
Weight: BIC1230100: 22.9 lbs. / 10.4 Kg