Xantrex Freedom X 1000 Watt PSW Inverter with Transfer Switch 817-1000
- Additional information
This model is hardwire only, NO GFCI OUTLETS.
The Xantrex 817-1000 Freedom X 1000 watt DC to AC pure sine wave power inverter is a hardwire only model that has a built in 30A transfer switch. If you need outlets, there is a GFCI option which is part number 808-9817 ($22.00). To see installation instructions on how to install the optional GFCI outlet, simply click on “DOWNLOADS” above and then select the .pdf file.
The Freedom X 817-1000 inverter provides up to 1000 watts of continuous utility grade, sine wave power derived from a battery bank. It is designed to handle loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD/Blu-ray players, and variabble speed power tools. In addition, the Freedom X’s high-surge capability lets you handle many hard-to-start loads, including full size residential refrigerators.
The built-in transfer switch automatically transfers between inverter power and shore power from recreational facilities such as boat docks or campsites to ensure power is always available.
We here at Inverters R Us really love what Xantrex has been doing lately, they have listened to their customers and provided them what they have been looking for. The new Freeedom X line is sure to be a hit, if you have any questions about the Xantrex Freedom X 1000 watt pure sine wave DC to AC power inverter, please don’t hesitate to call one of our experts at 866-419-2616.
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For operation of sensitive and motor loads
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator). The unit also automatically switches from invert mode to charge mode
- Quick Installation: Huge wiring bay for easy access and quick connect AC in/out terminals for fast & easy wiring
|Dimensions||14.2 × 10.6 × 13.4 in|