Spartan Power 3 foot 4 AWG Power Inverter Battery Cables SP-3FT4CBL56
- Additional information
3 foot 4 AWG Power Inverter Cables Overview:
- MADE IN THE USA – Lifetime crimp warranty! For use with up to a 1500 watt power inverter.
- Each 600V cable set is professionally cut, crimped and heat shrinked with the utmost quality & precision.
- UL 1232/1283/1346/10269 Approved
- VW-1 & moisture resistant, Polyvinylchloride (PVC) insulation
- Includes one red cable and one black cable with 5/16″ lugs preassembled on both ends
Use the battery cables that people RELY on every day for their 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200 up to 1500 watt power inverters! Spartan Power 4 AWG 3 Foot Battery Cable Sets come professionally pre-assembled with 5/16″ ring terminals and are perfect for connecting a power inverter up to 1500 watts to a battery bank! You can also use Spartan Power battery cables for RV & vehicle wiring applications, grounding cables, golf cart wiring, and many other applications where pure copper is recommended. These cable sets come with Adhesive Lined Irradiated Polyolefin (PO) heat shrink, which is exceptionally resistant to water, fungus, and UV light. These quality cable sets are guaranteed by both Inverters R Us & Spartan Power to provide you with reliable current.
- Made in the USA
- Polyvinyl-chloride (PVC) insulation
- 90°C MTW – UL & CSA 105°C
- Voltage rating: 600 volts
- VW-1 & moisture resistant
- ROHS Compliant
- UL 1232/1283/1346/10269* Approved
Heat Shrink Features:
- Shrink ratio: Approximately 3 to 1 at +90°C
- Operational temp. range: -55°C to +135°C
- Dielectric strength: 500 V/mil (197 kV/cm)
- Volume resistivity: 1014 ohm-cm
- Tensile strength: 1500 psi (141 kg/cm2)
- Specifications: AMS-DTL-23053/5, CL 1 and CL 3; UL 224, VW-1; CSA 198, OFT