Battle Born 100Ah 12V GC2 LiFePO4 Battery BBGC2
- Additional information
The Battle Born BBGC2 LiFePO4 Deep Cycle battery is a drop in replacement for a GC2 lead acid battery. Making it easy to upgrade the battery bank in your RV or boat. If you are using 6-volt GC2 lead acid batteries, this is the first ever 12 volt lithium ion deep cycle battery built in the same foot print. Weighing in at a sleek 30 lbs, the 100 amp hour, 12 volt Battle Born Battery runs circles around the competition. The Battle Born BBGC2 also requires no new hardware to run in your boat, RV, trailer, or golf cart. Just pull out that grungy old lead acid battery (use two hands, those suckers are heavy), drop in this elegant upgrade, and get yourself out there. All Battle Born Batteries are assembled in Reno, Nevada, USA.
Battle Born BBGC2 Features:
- 100 Amp Hour, 12 Volt Battery
- LiFePO4 Chemistry
- 3000- 5000 Cycles
- Compatible with your current charger, smart charger or inverter charger
- Drop in Replacement for 6 volt GC2 Lead Acid Batteries
- 10 Year Warranty
- Designed and Assembled in Reno, Nevada, USA
- 10.32 x 6.86 x 11 (L x W xH)
- 31 lbs
- Can be installed indoors with no hydrogen gases generated, also no terminal corrosion.
- About 1/5 the weight of a lead acid battery, resulting in a significant weight reduction over your current battery bank.
- Output voltage is flat during most of the discharge cycle, increasing efficiency of your system.
- Can be charged up to 5 times faster than lead acid.
- Last 10 times longer than lead acid.
- Holds a charge for up to 1 year (without a load) without the need for a trickle charger.
- Great for unattended storage.