Aims 2000 Watt 48V Pure Sine Charger PICOGLF20W48V120VR
Out of stock
- Additional information
Part Number: Aims PICOGLF20W48V120VR
This Aims 2000 watt 48 Volt low frequency power inverter charger is three products in one.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- A built-in 30 amp transfer switch, which will automatically detect when youre switching from shore power to battery-bank power.
- It also has a built-in 15 amp battery charger which uses AC power, like from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
Combine this inverter charger with a deep-cycle battery bank for off-grid, mobile and emergency backup power.
- 2000 watt low frequency inverter
- 6000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Remote panel available
- Auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 2000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 6000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 40.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- High battery Voltage Restart: 62.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: < 1.25 amps AC
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption:
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 20A
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown 62.8V
- Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
Transfer Switch Specifications:
- 30 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 44 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 17.40 x 8.59 x 7.05 inches
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 22.83 x 12.40 x 11.81 inches