Aims 12,000 Watt 48V 120/240VAC PS Inverter Charger PICOGLF12KW48V240VS
- Additional information
Part Number: Aims PICOGLF12KW48V240VS
This is inverter innovation at its highest level the new AIMS Power 12,000 watt 48 volt pure sine low frequency inverter charger is industrial grade, with strength and efficiency that dominates fuel-powered generators.
Of course, when choosing to use an inverter to power appliances and/or equipment, you have a positive impact on the environment by reducing carbon dioxide emissions that deplete the ozone. Fuel-powered generators are useless on that front, as they release pollutants harmful to the planet.
Youll also be happy to know that this is a three-in-one product.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- A built-in 50 amp transfer switch allows the product to automatically switch from using a battery bank to shore power. This is great in the event of a power outage, as the product will automatically detect the outage and redirect power from your backup battery bank.
- It also has a built-in 120 amp battery charger which uses AC power, from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator for example, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
- 12000 watt low frequency inverter 110/220Vac Split Phase
- 36000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 80 Amp
- Remote panel available
- Auto gen start
- 10msec typical transfer time
- Optional 25W power save mode
- 8 battery charger settings
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 12,000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 36,000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- 100-110-120Vac / 220-230-240Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- High battery Voltage Restart: 62.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 4.16 amps DC
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: < 0.83 amps DC
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 120A
- Unit Weight: 154 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.3 x 16.3 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 184 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30 x 21.3 x 16.1 inches