Aims 10,000 Watt 48V 120/240VAC PS Inverter Charger PICOGLF10KW48V240VS
Out of stock
- Additional information
Part Number: Aims PICOGLF10KW48V240VS
This Aims inverter will output 120 or 220/230/240Vac, and it can output 50 or 60Hz via the SW4 switch on the DC side of the product. This means that this inverter works internationally and is operable with nearly any electrical system on the planet!
Built with a 48 volt DC input, this inverter performs with very little power loss. Users receive a notable increase in efficiency in large systems when compared to using 12 or 24 volts, which can be an attractive feature for sustainability lovers looking to live as efficiently as possible.
The most common use for this inverter is emergency backup power. You’ll always be prepared for the next power outage with access to 10000 watts of continuous power and 30,000 watts of surge (for up to 20 seconds). The auto-generator start port is also a great feature for emergency backup power, as it will automatically kick on your generator when it senses your battery bank getting low.
- 10,000 watt low frequency inverter 110/220Vac Split Phase
- 30,000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 80 Amp
- Remote panel available
- auto gen start
- 10msec typical transfer time
- optional 25W power save mode
- 8 battery charger settings
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 10,000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 30,000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- 100-110-120Vac / 220-230-240Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 48.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 42.0Vdc-44.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 40.0Vdc-42.0Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 64.0Vdc
- High battery Voltage Restart: 62.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 3.125 amps DC
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: < 0.73 amps DC
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 100A
- Unit Weight: 145.5 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 23.3 x 16.3 x 7.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 170 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 30 x 21.3 x 16.1 inches