Xantrex XPower 3000 Watt 12V Inverter 813-3000-UL
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
These 3000 Watt 813-3000-UL inverters provide AC power source on board trucks, RVs and boats. Featuring high surge capability, they are ideal for users who may need to power multiple loads such as appliances, power tools and other on board electronics at the same time. The NEW XPower Inverters 1000, 1500 and 3000 are certified to CSA standard C22.2 No. 107.1-01 and UL 458.
XPower Inverters connect easily to 12 volt batteries to provide AC power for a variety of medium to heavy duty applications. Designed for easy installation and operation, the XPower inverters provide a reliable source of power onboard trucks, RVs and boats to run home appliances, consumer electronics, entertainiment systems, power tools, office equipment and much more. They are also suitable for small contractors who need to operate handheld power tools from their van or pick-up truck. The powerful 5000-watt model has four GFCI oulets for multiple loads and an easy-to-read digital display for instant system information. All models meet the stringent UL458 regulatory requirements..
Xantrex Part Number: 813-3000-UL
- Modified Sine Wave
- Two GFCI AC receptacles for connecting multiple loads
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start
- High efficiency – converts virtually all the batterys available power to AC
- Mounting brackets for convenient installation
- Heavy duty stud connectors
- Remote on/off switch included
- Overload and over temperature shutdown
- Over-voltage protection(15.0 VDC)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 VDC)
- Low voltage cut-out (10.5 VDC)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.