Tripp Lite 750 Watt 12V Utility Truck Inverter Charger UT750UL
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Tripp Lite UT750UL Utility Work Truck Inverter / Charger are the quiet alternative to gas generators with no fumes, fuel or noise. It provides equipment with utility or generator supplied AC electricity filtered through premium ISOBAR surge protection.
This DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line to battery transfer and integrated charging system serves as an extended run UPS, a standalone power source or an automotive inverter suitable for rugged work site applications. Supplies up to 750 watts of continuous 120V AC power from any 12 DC battery or automotive DC source.
OverPower TM inverter output feature temporarily provides up to 150% of the continuous output for 1-60 minutes, and DoubleBoost TM inverter out put feature delivers up to 200% of continuous output for up to 10 seconds, providing the extra power needed to start heavy-duty tools and motorized equipment.
When AC cable is connected to a live wall socket, commercial power passes through to connected equipment and the battery set is recharged via 3 stage selectable 11/45Amp charging system. In UPS mode, the APS system responds to blackouts and voltage fluctuations with a near instantaneous automatic transfer to battery derived AC output.
Part Number: UT750UL
- UT750UL serves as an automotive or stationary DC-to-AC inverter with automatic line to battery transfer and integrated battery charger.
- Supports 120V AC output from a 120VAC line power source or 12VDC battery source.
- 16.6 millisecond automatic transfer between line and battery power supports UPS protection during blackouts and voltage fluctuations for equipment compatible with a one cycle transfer time.
- 750 watts continuous AC output in inverter mode, 1500 watts continuous AC output in AC mode.
- Double Boost inverter output supports momentary startup loads of up to 200% of the continuous rating for up to 10 seconds.
- OverPower inverter output supports duration overloads to 150% for 1-60 minutes under ideal battery and temperature conditions. (For best results, utilize OverPower usage for as short of a duration as possible, ensure battery bank and cabling is able to provide full nominal DC voltage under load and allow inverter / charger to fully cool before and after OverPower usage.
- 3 stage selectable 11/45 Amp battery charger with adjustable settings for wet/gel/AGM battery types offers fast, reliable battery recharging.
- Protected hardwire bolt-down input lugs safely accept heavy gauge input wiring from attached battery bank.
- Two built in NEMA 5-15R GFCI protected output receptacles pass 120V line power or inverter output through to connected equipment.
- Reliability enhanced large transformer design tested to UL (USA) and (CSA) Canada standards with secure mounting Flanges and protected DC wiring terminals.
- Moisture resistant construction enables vehicular operation in high humidity environments.
- 3 position operating mode switch supports AUTO mode to enable automatic transfer between DC and AC modes, CHARGE ONLY to maintain a full battery charge when AC is present without auto transfer and SYSTEM OFF settings.
- Set of (6) six front panel LEDs display AC/DC operational modes, overload status, DC voltage level, shutdown status and system fault status.
- Set of (4) four configuration dipswitches support wet/gel/AGM battery charging profiles, adjustable 135/145V high voltages and selectable 75/85/95/105V AC low voltage auto transfer during brownouts.
- Set of (4) four additional configuration dipswitches support 4 levels of charger limiting relative to output load size, a battery equalization program and battery charger low/high settings.
- Resettable 10A charger AC input breaker and settable 12A AC output breaker and automatic 2 speed cooling fan protect the inverter from load and temperature related failures.
- Grounding lug properly connects the inverter / charger system to earth ground or vehicle grounding system.
- Automatic overload and thermal shutoff safely turns off inverter as excessive loads or overheating conditions develop.
- Front panel remote control connector enables remote off/on switching, with APSRM4 remote accessory.
- APSRM4 remote includes user configurable jacks to support inverter shutoff or startup as a vehicle ignition is engaged.
- Load sensing control dial enables adjustable load threshold required to automatically turn the inverter on and off in DC mode as load conditions change.
- Includes a battery temperature sensor with 20 foot cable, to prolong battery life, by adjusting the charge level based on battery temperature.
- Voltage compatibility: 12V DC / 120V AC
- Frequency compatibility: 60 Hz
- Output watts: 750W (continuous) / 1500W (peak)
- Output nominal voltage: 120V (AC) / 12V (DC Charger)
- Overload protection: YES
- DC system voltage: 12V
- Battery recharge rate: 11A / 45A (selectable)
- Transfer time from line power to battery mode: 16.6 milliseconds
- Cooling method: Multi-speed fan
- Unit weight: 17.4 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (H x W x D): 7 x 8.75 x 9
- Certifications: Tested to UL 458 (USA) and CSA (Canada
- Warranty: 1 year (Outside the U.S. and Canada, call for warranty information)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.