Tripp Lite 3000 Watt 12V Inverter PV-3000HF
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Harness your vehicle’s battery to efficiently power office equipment on the road or power tools at a work site. Continuously supplies up to 3000 watts of 120V AC power to 4 AC outlets from any 12V battery or automotive DC source. Includes a PV remote and 25 feet of cable. Super-compact, lightweight metal case design is among the smallest, most rugged inverters available at this power level.
Part Number: PV-3000HF
- 3000 watts continuous power
- 6000 watts peak power
- Converts DC power into 3000 watts of continuous 120V AC power
- 15- and 20-amp outlets provide 120V AC power
- Heavy-duty DC input terminals assure solid connection to battery. Dual connections provide high wattage to support heavy equipment loads.
- Quiet electricity for TVs, DVD players, microwaves, tools, coffeemakers and game systems
- Operating mode switch controls inverter operation
- Remote control jack provides optional remote monitoring and control (when used with FREE, included LED/switch module)
- Alarms: Dual function alarm indicates overload conditions or low DC input voltage of 10.5V or less.
- Front panel LEDs:Set of 6 LEDs offer continuous status information on load percentage (5 levels reported) and battery charge level (7 levels reported). See manual for sequences.
- Switches: 3 position rocker switch enables on/off power control, plus “remote” setting which enables inverter to be remotely powered on or off when used in conjunction with included APSRM2 module.
- Bonus Remote Control LED/Switch Module controls and monitors your inverter from virtually anywhere within your vehicle with use of included extra-long cable. Allows multiple mounting options, including behind or below a dashboard or compartment. Features daisy-chain capability
- Heavy-duty DC input terminals assure solid connection to battery
- Battery charge level LEDs indicate the approximate charge level (high/medium/low) of connected batteries
- Connected load level LEDs indicate the approximate wattage load level (high/medium/low) of connected equipment
- Sturdy extruded aluminum case stands up to the toughest work environments
- Battery conservation charge dial conserves battery power by setting the low-load level at which the inverter automatically shuts off
- Cooling fans provide cooler operation, lengthening inverter service life
- Circuit breakers guard the inverter against potentially damanging equipment overload
- Mounting flanges provide safe, fixed installation
- Grooved cooling surface provides additional surface area for more efficient cooling
- Grounding lug connects to vehicle ground
- Continuous output capacity: 3000 Watts
- Peak output capacity: 6000 Watts
- Output nominal voltage: 120V
- Output voltage regulation: Maintains PWM sine wave
- Output voltage of 115 VAC (+/- 8 VAC)
- Output frequency regulation: 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Outlet quantity / type: 2 NEMA 5-15R & 2 NEMA 5-15/20R
- Unit weight (lbs): 12.2
- Unit Dimensions (HWD/in): 4.1 x 11.1 x 14
- Product warranty: 1 year (Outside the U.S. and Canada, call for warranty information)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.