3 Foot 4 AWG Cables for PowerMax Converter Chargers PMAX4AWG3FT
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
These 4 AWG 3 Foot Battery Cable Sets come professionally pre-assembled with 5/16″ ring terminals and are specifically designed for use with PowerMax converter chargers. Simply insert one end into the converter / charger and connect the other end to a battery terminal. These cable sets come with Adhesive Lined Irradiated Polyolefin (PO) heat shrink, which is exceptionally resistant to water, fungus, and UV light. These quality cable sets are guaranteed by both Inverters R Us & Spartan Power to provide you with reliable current.
- New to Amazon! MADE IN THE USA – Lifetime crimp warranty! For use with PowerMax Converter / Chargers.
- Each 600V cable set is professionally cut, crimped and heat shrinked with the utmost quality & precision.
- UL 1232/1283/1346/10269 Approved
- VW-1 & moisture resistant, Polyvinylchloride (PVC) insulation
- Includes one red cable and one black cable with 5/16″ lugs preassembled on one end.
- Made in the USA
- Polyvinyl-chloride (PVC) insulation
- 90°C MTW – UL & CSA 105°C
- Voltage rating: 600 volts
- VW-1 & moisture resistant
- ROHS Compliant
- UL 1232/1283/1346/10269* Approved
Heat Shrink Features:
- Shrink ratio: Approximately 3 to 1 at +90°C
- Operational temp. range: -55°C to +135°C
- Dielectric strength: 500 V/mil (197 kV/cm)
- Volume resistivity: 1014 ohm-cm
- Tensile strength: 1500 psi (141 kg/cm2)
- Specifications: AMS-DTL-23053/5, CL 1 and CL 3; UL 224, VW-1; CSA 198, OFT
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.