Morningstar PS-MPPT-WB Wire Box for ProStar MPPT Charge Controller
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Morningstar’s Wire Box for ProStar MPPT (model: PS-MPPT-WB) is an optional two-piece enclosure accessory that can replace the standard wire cover on the bottom of the ProStar MPPT solar charge controller. This Wire Box accessory provides an effective cover and additional
space for #2 AWG wire and conduit leading to and from the ProStar MPPT solar charge controller. Inspectors may require or recommend this Wire Box to reduce hazards associated with exposed wires, conduits and connections.
- Dimensions: 7.9(W) x 6.7(L) x 3.6(D) in
- Weight: 0.4 kg / 0.9 lbs
- Material: High strength polycarbonate Lexan
- Enclosure space: accommodates 35mm2 wire
- Meets NEC standards for conduits and wire bending
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility
- Includes: Concentric knockouts (trade size) (4) 1/2” / 3/4” [M15 / M20], (1) 3/4” / 1” [M20 / M25], 4 cover screws for assembling
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.