Magnum Energy 4000 Watt 24V Pure Sine Inverter Charger MS4024PAE
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Magnum Energy Part Number: MS4024PAE
The MS-PAE Series Inverter / Charger from Magnum Energy is a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding renewable energy applications. The unique design of the MS-PAE Series can provide 120 and 240 volts AC output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts.
No series stacking required: The unique design of the MS-PAE Series can provide 120 and 240 volts output in one unit, eliminating the need to stack two units together to get 240 volts.
Parallel stacking: You can parallel up to four inverter / chargers for up to 17.6kw of power at 120/240V. The MP panels and router are required for parallel stacking the MS-PAE Series.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: The PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Safe and reliable: The MS-PAE Series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL 1741, 1st edition, and CSA C22.2 #107.1-01 for renewable energy installations.
- Pure sine wave
- 24 and 48 volt configurations
- Versatile mounting
- Multiple ports
- Accessible design
- Convenient switches
- Backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty, and a five-year limited warranty when installed on an MMP or MP system.
- Input battery voltage range: 18.0 – 33.8 VDC
- Nominal AC output voltage: 120/240 VAC split phase
- Output frequency and accuracy: 60 Hz ± 0.04%
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD:) < 5%
- 1 msec surge current (amps AC) Line-Neutral: 120, Line-Line: 195
- 100 msec surge current (amps AC) Line-Neutral: 72, Line-Line: 92
- 5 sec surge power (real watts): 5800
- 30 sec surge power (real watts): 5200
- 5 min surge power (real watts): 4800
- 30 min surge power (real watts): 4500
- Continuous power output at 25° C: 4000 VA
- Maximum continuous input current: 222 A
- Inverter efficiency (peak): 93%
- Transfer time: 16 msecs
- Search Mode: < 6 watts
- No Load (120 VAC output): 27 watts
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Continuous output at 25° C: 105 ADC
- Charger efficiency: 85%
- Power factor: > 0.95
- Input current at rated output (AC amps): 15 AAC per leg at 120/240 VAC split phase
General Features and Capabilities:
- Transfer relay capability: 2 legs at 30A per leg transfer standard on all models
- Five stage charging capability: Bulk, Absorb, Float, Equalize (requires remote), and Battery Saver
- Battery temperature compensation: With available temp sensor (battery temp 0 50° C)
- Internal cooling: 0 to 120 cfm variable speed drive using dual 92mm brushless DC fans
- Over current protection: Yes, with two overlapping circuits
- Over temperature protection: Yes on transformer, MOSFETS, and battery
- Conformal coating on PCBs for corrosion protection: Yes
- Powder coated chassis & top for corrosion protection: Yes
- Stainless steel fasteners for corrosion protection: Yes
- Listings: ETL Listed to ANSI / UL1741 and CSA STD C22.2 No.107.1-01
- Warranty: Two years parts and labor
- Dimensions (l x w x h): 13.75 x 12.65 x 8.0
- Mounting: Shelf or wall (no vents on bottom)
- Unit Weight: 54.5 lb (24.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 58 lb (26.3 kg)
- Max operating altitude: 15,000 (4570 m)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.