Cobra 800 Watt 12V Power Inverter CPI-890
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The CPI 890 is a compact 800 Watt power inverter. This inverter provides 800 Watts continuous and 1600 Watts peak household power on the go.
It converts battery power to a 120 V AC household power outlet, allowing you to power up office equipment and household appliances that draw up to 800 watts from your car, truck, RV or boat. It also includes a 2.1 Amp USB output, ideal for using and charging most small video games, tablets, mp3 players, mobile phones, and many more USB powered devices. The unit includes direct-to-battery cables.
Cobra Part Number: CPI-890
- 800 Watts continuous power – 1600 Watts peak power.
- 2 grounded AC outlets – Powers up to two household appliances.
- 2.1A USB port – Charge mp3 players, smart phones, tablets and many other USB-powered devices.
- Direct-to-battery cables included – Provides power directly from vehicle battery.
- Pentagon Protection™ – 5 levels of protection against failures: thermal shutdown, reverse polarity protection, over-voltage shutdown, low voltage shutdown and low voltage alarm.
- Continuous power: 800 watts
- Surge power: 1,600 watts
- Optimum efficiency: 88%
- No-load draw: < 0.25 amp
- Output waveform: Modified sinewave
- Input voltage range: 10-14.4 VDC
- Output voltage range: 115 VAC +/- 5%
- Low voltage alarm: 10.5 volts
- Low voltage cut-off: 9.5 volts
- AC receptacles: 2
- USB Output: Yes
- Cigarette lighter plug: No
- Direct-to-battery cable with clips: Yes
- Thermal shut-down: Yes
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Weight: 2.26 lb
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7 X 6 X 3.50 in.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.