Cobra 400 Watt 12V Power Inverter CPI-490
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The CPI 490 is a compact power inverter that converts your vehicle’s 12 volt cigarette light plug, the battery in your car, truck, RV or boat to household dual AC outlets, and a 2.1 Amp USB Port.
The CPI 490 is the most compact 400 Watt power inverter in the market. This inverter provides 400 Watts continuous and 800 Watts peak when connected directly to the vehicles battery. It converts battery power to a 120V AC outlet, allowing you to power up office equipment and household appliances that draw up to 400 watts from your car, truck, RV or boat. It also includes a 2.1 Amp USB port, ideal for using and charging most small gaming systems, tablets,mp3 players, mobile phones, and many more USB power management devices. The unit includes a cigarette lighter cord for 150 Watt capacity and direct-to-battery cables for a full 400 watts.
- 400 Watts continuous power
- 800 Watts peak power
- 2 grounded AC outlets – Powers up to two household appliances.
- 2.1A USB port – Charge mp3 players, smart phones, tablets and many other USB-powered devices.
- Cigarette lighter cord & direct-to-battery cables included – Provides power directly from vehicle battery.
- Pentagon Protection™ – 5 levels of protection against failures: thermal shutdown, reverse polarity protection, over-voltage shutdown, low voltage shutdown and low voltage alarm.
- Continuous power: 400 watts
- Continuous power: 800 watts
- Optimum efficiency: 88%
- No-load draw: < 0.2 amp
- Output waveform: Modified sinewave
- Input voltage range: 10-14.4 VDC
- Output voltage range: 115 VAC +/- 5%
- Low voltage alarm: 10.5 volts
- Low voltage cut-off: 9.5 volts
- AC receptacles: 2
- USB Output: Yes
- Cigarette lighter plug: Yes
- Direct-to-battery cable with clips: Yes
- Thermal shut-down: Yes
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Year
- Weight: 1.05 lb
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.50 X 5.25 X 2.5 in.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.