Aims 5000 Watt Power Inverter 240VAC 60HZ PWRINV5K24012W
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Part Number: PWRINV5K24012W
Brand New Design!
This PWRINV5K24012W 5000 watt 240 VAC 60HZ power inverter is designed to handle a well pump or a water pump in your off-grid cabin or ranch. It has two 240Vac outlets and an AC direct connect terminal block. The direct connect terminal block can provide the full 5000 watts of power out of a single connection.
This inverter is not capable of providing two legs of 110, it is not a split phase inverter. This is a single phase 240Vac inverter.
- 5000W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Red LED indicates over heat
- Red LED indicates over load
- Dual ac receptacle universal
- Volt and amp meter
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Single cooling fan operation
- Internally fuse protected
- ac output short circuit protection
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 5000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 10,000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 240 Volts ac
- Output frequency: 60 Hz +/- .05 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load minimum operating temperature: 30-150 degrees F
- Low voltage and over voltage alarm and protection
- AC Output Socket Type: dual 240
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 22.5 X 8.26 X 7 inches
- Weight: Unit – 24 lbs Boxed – 26 lbs
Quick Q & A:
Q: What is the process and needed inverter(s) to power a submersible pump that is: 240v, 7.0A running, 1680 watt startup?
A: There are two popular routes you can go:
- If you wanted to go with a stand alone unit, you could go with the Aims 5000 Watt 240V model found right here on this page.
- If you wanted a setup that would automatically come on when it sensed a power outage, you could go with a model like the Aims 4K PSW inverter charger
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.