Aims 400 Watt 12V Power Inverter PWRINV400W
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Part Number: PWRINV400R
Brand NEW model design!
The Aims PWRINV400W 400 Watt modified sine wave power inverter is perfect for commuting, tailgating, traveling or playing video games in your back seat. With a thermal fan, this inverter is very quiet which is nice when traveling on those long car rides!
- 400W continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Green LED on front panel to confirm power on
- Red LED on front panel to warn of a faulty condition
- Dual ac receptacles
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- ac output short circuit protection
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor
- Continuous output power: 400 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 800 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 16 Volts
- Output voltage: 120 Volts ac
- Output wave form: modified sine wave
- Output frequency: 60 Hz
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- No load current @ 12V: 1 amp
- Full load efficiency: 90%
- 1/3 load efficiency: 95%
- No load minimum operating temperature: 32 degrees F
- Full load maximum operating temperature: 104 degrees F (automatic shutdown)
- AC Output Socket Type: dual Type 2 -3 prong
- High input voltage protection: 16 +/- 0.5
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10.6V +/- 0.3
- Unit Weight: 2 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 7 x 5 x 2.13 in
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 14 x 6 x 4 inches
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.