Aims 5000 Watt 12V 220VAC 50HZ PWRI5K22050
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Part Number: PWRI5K22050
Brand New Design!
This Aims PWRI5K22050 5KW modified sine power inverter has a 12 volt input and a 220 volt 50hz output. This power inverter is designed for use in Africa and Europe. With a 5000 watt continuous output this power inverter is perfect for any midsize to large applications.
The Aims PWRI5K22050 is a 5000 watt 220 50hz power inverter, good for use in most European and African countries the unit has a direct connect AC terminal for larger loads and universal plugs to accept almost any type of male connector. You can also monitor battery voltage and wattage output on the AC side of this power inverter.
This 5000 watt power inverter is a great choice for your off-grid house or business in Africa or Europe. If you need an inverter to use in Australia, this unit is an Australia power inverter.
- 5000W max continuous power
- Modified sine wave
- Red LED indicates over heat
- Red LED indicates over load
- Dual ac receptacle universal
- Volt and amp meter
- On/off switch
- Over Temperature protection
- Over Load protection
- Single cooling fan operation
- Internally fuse protected
- ac output short circuit protection
- Aluminum case for optimal cooling
- Pre-slotted mounting plate
- Instruction manual
- Free 1 year tech support
- Continuous output power: 5000 Watts
- Surge power capability (peak power): 10,000 Watts
- dc input / operating voltage: 10 to 15 Volts
- Output voltage: 220 Volts ac
- Output frequency: 50 Hz +/- .05 Hz European/African
- Battery low voltage alarm: 10.5 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Battery low voltage shutdown: 10.0 +/- 0.5 Volts
- Low voltage and over voltage alarm and protection
- AC Output Socket Type: dual 240
- Low input voltage shutdown: 10V
- Internal fuse protection
- Product size (L x W x H): 22.5 X 8.26 X 7 inches
- Weight: Unit – 24 lbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.