Aims 2000 Watt 12V Pure Sine Inverter Charger PICOGLF20W12V120VR
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Part Number: Aims PICOGLF20W12V120VR
This 2000 watt low frequency AIMS Power inverter charger is three products in one.
- The inverter transforms DC (direct current) power stored by batteries into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power tools and appliances of all varieties.
- A built-in 30 amp transfer switch, which will automatically detect when youre switching from shore power to battery-bank power.
- It also has a built-in 70 amp battery charger which uses AC power, like from the grid or from a fuel-powered generator, that can be used to recharge a battery bank as well. The battery-type selector on the top of the unit allows the ability to adjust the voltage provided to the bank.
Combine this inverter charger with a deep-cycle battery bank for off-grid, mobile and emergency backup power.
- 2000 watt low frequency inverter
- 6000 watt surge for 20 seconds 300% surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- Marine Coated and Protected
- remote panel available
- auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- optional 25W power save mode
- 7 battery type settings for charger
Inverter Output Specifications:
- Continuous Output Power: 2000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 6000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage: 100-110-120Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >88% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- High battery Voltage Restart: 15.5Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 28 Watts
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: < 1 amps AC
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 70A
- Over Charge Protection Shutdown 15.7V
- Selectable Charge setting based on battery type
- Adjustable charge current off-20%-100%
- Four Stage Smart Charger
Transfer Switch Specifications:
- 30 amp automatic transfer switch
- 10 ms (max)
- Unit Weight: 41 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 17.40 x 8.59 x 7.05 inches
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H 22.83 x 12.40 x 11.81 inches
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.